Let’s start with the most important ways you’ll benefit from The Maker City Summit 2019 on September 8.
1. You’ll take home practical info and motivating inspiration from business experts and makers.
2. You will connect with other Knoxville makers, and who knows where those connections might lead?
3. You’ll have the opportunity to sit down for a one-on-one session with someone who can help you address a challenge you’ve been struggling with.
But that’s not all.
4. You can win one of three free tickets to The Maker City Summit by helping us get the word out. Just locate one of the Summit posters around town and take a selfie with it. Then post it to your social media feed or Instagram story. Be sure to say where you found the poster and tag @themakercity. Every time you locate and post with a new poster you will have another entry for a free ticket to the summit. The drawing will be held Saturday, August 17.
5. Everyone who purchases a ticket to The Maker City Summit will be eligible for a drawing for a business profile in Knox.Biz, Knoxville’s monthly business journal. The winner will be announced at the Summit.
Still need convincing?
6. Maybe the way to your debit card is through your stomach. A $45 ticket to The Maker City Summit includes K Brew coffee and bagels in the morning, delicious lunch options from TaKo Taco, afternoon nibbles and evening beverages from Elkmont Exchange, Sugarlands Distilling Company and Libacious.
The Maker City Summit 2019
When: September 8 / 9:30am - 6pm
Where: The Mill & Mine
Who: makers / artists / creatives / dreamers
Tickets: $45 in advance / $50 at the door